The staff of Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is pleased to announce our new partnership with Wound Care Plus!
Our patients can now receive surgical debridement, skin lesion biopsies, and abscess drainage procedures at bedside, rather than having to be transferred to a hospital.
We can now provide care for:
- Pressure Wounds
- Diabetic Wounds
- Vascular Wounds
- Post-Operative Wounds
- Unna Boot
- Vac Therapy
Excellent outcomes and satisfaction are the specialties of Fountainview’s commitment to quality care in the Rose Hill community. Please contact us today for more information!
When the Right Care Means Everything!
At Fountainview, we provide management and treatment of infections, including sepsis, secondary to:
- Drug resistance
Our Sepsis Management Program offers antibiotic therapy and other modalities including:
- IV Certified Staff
- Line Placement
- PICC Line Management
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center specializes in rehabilitation services for patients with Orthopedic Rehabilitation needs including:
- Post-major joint replacement surgery
- Fractures resulting from falls
- Spinal cord injury
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis exacerbation
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers many rehabilitative services including:
- Post-surgical Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Physical and Occupational Therapy offered up to seven days per week, up to twice daily
- Same day evaluation and treatment
- Surgical Wound Care Program, offering on staff Wound Care Physicians and Wound and Ostomy Certified Registered Nurses
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Orthopedic interdisciplinary team includes:
- Medical Director
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Physical and Occupational Therapists
Our goal is to restore strength and range of motion with the use of specialized equipment, such as the bike and omnicycle. Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center therapy staff specializes in therapy seven days a week. We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapies.