Letter from the Administrator
As a precautionary measure to reduce to risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus, as of Tuesday, March 10, 2020, we will not be allowing any visitors or vendors to enter our building. While there are no confirmed cases in our immediate area as of this time, due to the high-risk nature of those that live here, we feel it is necessary to be extra cautious during this time.
- We are happy to assist you with visiting your loved one via phone. Please call 316-776-2194 and ask for the charge nurse for the resident you would like to visit
- We can also help you visit your loved ones via Skype or other video chat options. Please call the facility phone number and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. You will need a computer with internet access or a smart phone to be able to do this.
- Please contact the facility at 316-776-2194 or ring the doorbell and ask for the Administrator. At that time, you will be provided with instructions on where to leave your delivery and someone will meet you at the entrance to sign whatever paperwork is required.
- Mail/packages- see above. We will be happy to meet you at the main entrance to receive any mail or package delivery.
- We understand that this may be frustrating, however, our number one priority is to keep those who work and live here as safe as possible during this outbreak. We appreciate your understanding during this time.