We understand the difficulty in finding a nursing home that will provide the unique care you or your loved one needs. We work with you to provide you with complete information about our services before making your final decision.
Whether you are looking for a short-term stay to recover from surgery or you need long-term care to function better and enjoy life more fully, our dedicated nursing assistants and therapists are prepared to answer your questions and serve you. We invite you to visit us to see the beautiful environment and highly motivated associates that make Fountainview an exceptional place to be.
Selecting the right nursing home is crucial to ensure one’s well-being. It is important that you are comfortable with your choice. We are here when you need us and look forward to meeting your personal and healthcare needs.
At Fountainview, you’ll enjoy our warm and compassionate service that includes:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Full-time Respiratory Therapist for trach care
- Individualized resident care plans
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Continence support
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Professionally supervised therapy programs
- On-site therapy services available
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- Social activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Respite stays available
- Wound care
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.